Friday, May 26, 2017

Hello, I just joined Blogger!

Actually, I'm not good at writing and I'm still not good enough at English. Besides, I have no enough time to improve my writing skills. I work hard and prefer actions over words but I have to admit that words can also make positive changes in the world. One shouldn't underestimate the importance of social media and networking. We can get in touch with people from all over the world, stay updated with the current events, share our thoughts, joyful moments and troubles, support each other, promote human rights and make a positive impact on the development of sexual rights and the LGBTIQ movement worldwide. You can do it as well.
So, feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section below each blog post. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
As I said before, my work keeps me quite busy, so I'm going to share the most important issues concerning our community and human rights. I will share the links to my blog posts on twitter.com/JoeyGMueller so you will not be able to miss the updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment